And, it’s Also National Watermelon Month! So, why not combine the two? It’s easy – no churning needed!
- 7 cups cubed seedless watermelon (from 1 small watermelon)
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice (from about 3 limes)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Arrange watermelon cubes evenly on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze until frozen, at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Working in batches, if needed, process frozen watermelon, condensed milk, lime juice, and salt in a food processor until completely smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer mixture to a large sealable container. Cover and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
And, there you have it! Substitute any frozen fruit of your choice and enjoy!