12700 Central SE
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Used 2018 Heartland Sundance 269TSBarely Used... Just barely!
Heartland Sundance mid-profile fifth wheel model 269TS highlights:
- Kitchen Island
- Free Standing Table and Chairs
- Triple Flush Floor Slides
- Rear Living Layout
- Stainless Steel Appliances
This Sundance mid-profile fifth wheel is a great couples coach which provides a roomy interior that you are sure to enjoy. The triple slides are all flush mounted slides so there is no bump on the floor to trip over when your slides are fully extended. You will enjoy a complete kitchen including a handy island where your sink is located, and stainless steel appliances as well. There is plenty of storage throughout with a large closet in the master bedroom, a pantry, plus overhead cabinets in the kitchen area as well as across the entire rear of the unit making it easy to keep things tucked away when not in use.
All Sundance mid-profile models are lightweight 1/2 ton towables featuring aluminum construction, laminated walls, and a painted fiberglass front cap. You will appreciate the universal docking center and Mor/Ryde suspension for easy hook-up and smooth towing! Once you are parked and set up, you will enjoy a very functional and comfortable interior with luxuries like stainless steel appliances, LED interior lighting, flush floor slides, and so much more. Choose Sundance for your next outdoor adventure!
|Length||30 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1655 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8307 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||47 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Rocky Mountain RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @505-292-7800 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.