Now that Texas has eased Covid restrictions, it may be time for a visit! Book yourself a site at this quiet home base for exploring San Antonio and the surrounding areas – Hidden Valley RV Park. Better book early because the park is very popular, especially during the many festivals that take place. Cinco de Mayo is celebrated in a big way in Texas! Followed by the June Folklife Festival and the Juneteenth Festival. The newly expanded Riverwalk also hosts regular parades and celebrations during St. Patrick’s Day and the winter holidays.
Hidden Valley offers a schedule full of events at the park. Pot lucks, a variety of clinics (computer, family tree, etc.), happy hours, tours, and Cowboy Breakfast, just to name a few.
Whether you plan a holiday weekend, a romantic getaway, a week long family vacation or a seasonal visit to escape northern winters, Hidden Valley RV Park is the perfect quiet country atmosphere to make your time in San Antonio a memorable RV vacation. While they may be out in the country, there’s plenty of amenities:
- 30 or 50 amp service at all full hook up sites
- Long sites with back or side yards with picnic tables, some with patios
- Hard-packed gravel pads and roads
- Two RV accommodations available for monthly or seasonal stays.
- One cottage rental, limited weekly or monthly availability
- Clean bath houses with large full-sized showers
- New modern laundry facility
- Free Wi-Fi at ALL sites
- City water
- Loads of great dog walking roads and paths and an off leash dog park
- Walking trail along the Medio Creek
- Wildlife viewing (deer, fox, etc.) and bird watching (over 163 species) opportunities
- Fishing in the private Medio Creek (never goes dry)
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging station (free to guests if not in use) or small fee for stop by use
- Planned events during winter season
- A virtual tour of San Antonio upon your arrival – with maps, directions, parking suggestions and insider tips to enjoy the city
- The Bonfire Cove Community Use Area with a large fire pit and free firewood
- Our “Yellow Rose Clubhouse” with TV room, exercise machines, library, full kitchen and party patio
- The Tejas Pavilion, with fireplace and outdoor kitchen is used for park events and available by reservation.
Hidden Valley is open year round and the climate of San Antonio makes it enjoyable most of the year. Need a camper? Come shop our website and pick one out, then get out there and enjoy the USA!