This easy, no bake Chocolate Eclair Cake is so yummy it may become a family favorite like it did in ours. You can add decorations to the top, like candied hearts for Valentines or write on it for special occasions. We always made one for Mother’s Day because it was a cake they could all agree on! The best part is that it is better when made a day ahead so the layers can meld together. This would be a hit at any RV Park Pot Luck too!
2 boxes of instant Vanilla Pudding
3 Cups Milk
1 Container of Cool Whip (8 oz.)
1 Box of Graham Crackers
1. Mix the pudding and milk and beat until mixed well, then fold in the Cool Whip.
2. Put a layer of cracker on the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish and spread half the pudding mixture on top.
3. Repeat layers ending with crackers on top.
1/3 Cup unsweetened cocoa pwder
1 Cup sugar
1/4 Cup Milk
1 stick of butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Bring milk, cocoa and sugar to a full roiling boil and boil about 1 minute while stirring frequently.
2. Add butter and vanilla and stir until all is melted together well.
3. Pour over the top of the cake and refrigerate overnight.
If you have a big family you better make two!!