There’s nothing better than a big, juicy BLT! Unless it’s this cheesy, yummy BLT dip!
Make up a batch for your next tailgate or football party. Your guests will thank you!
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and drained well on paper towels
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Additional green onions, crumbled bacon bits, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, and bacon crumbles. Serve with tortilla chips.